USB C Charging Station for MagSafe, 78W Fast Chargin for iPhone MacBook Pro
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
|Compatible Devices||Magnetic wireless charger only compatible with: iPhone 13 Pro Max / 13 Pro/13 mini/13, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max with no case or with magsafe case.*Not compatible with other regular phone cases or other phones*,|
|Special Feature||Fast full Charging for MacBook Pro 13’’ within 2 hours. Also charging an iPhone12/12Pro to 55% in just 30 minutes.|
|Total USB Ports||4|
|Input Voltage||240 Volts|
Note: The Products to be received in the UK are without power adapters.
About this item
- 78W MAX USB C Charging Station: This type c charger station with the type-C1 (45W), type-C2 (18W), and magnetic wireless charger (15W) working together, you will get 78W max output. Our USB c wall charger supports multi-port fast-charging protocols (SCP, FCP, QC3.0, PD3.0, etc.).
- Safe & Intelligently USB C Charger: The multi-USB c charging hub intelligently distributes power when charging 5 devices simultaneously.
- Magnetic Charge： Our multiple USB C charger station with 15W magnetic wireless charging area. NOTE Magnetic wireless charging area can only be compatible with iPhone 13/12 series with no case or with the mag-safe case. please TAKE OFF the non-MagSafe case when charging.
- What You Get: 1 x USB-C Charging Station; 1x AC Power cable; 1 x Manual.
- Q: Why can’t the magnetic wireless charging area hold my iPhone 13/12 series mobile phone?**
A: We recommend you use a Mag-Safe iPhone case or do not use case when charging. it's not compatible with other regular phone cases.
Q: Why we are not suggested to use the type C1 and USB1 at the same time?
A: You can use Type C1 and USB A1 at the same time but it could not get the max charging speed. Because the Type C1 and USB A1 share the same chip, Type C2 and USB A2 share the same chip. If you use Type C1 and USB A1, or Type C2 and USB A2, the charging speed may be slow. So if you want to get the max charging speed, you can use the Type C1 and USB A2, or Type C1 and Type C2, or Type C2 and USB A1 or USB A1 and USB A2.